We will send you an email to confirm that your order is well received, as is being processed. Another dispatch email will be sent once our order has been packed and ready to leave our warehouse.
If you have any problems with your received order, you can contact us via the “contact us” page of our website, or send us an email via [email protected] Please make sure you include your order number in the email.
If you change your mind, you have the option cancel your order if the order is not being packed. To cancel your order, please follow the steps below; Log in to your ShellSoul account. Go to your order history. Select the order you want to cancel. If the order is still being processed, there will be a ‘CANCEL ORDER’ button showing at the bottom of the order summary. Please select this button, you will then be asked again to confirm your cancellation request. To continue cancelling your order select ‘CANCEL ORDER’ again. If you do not wish to cancel your order, select ‘No, return to order’. We cannot undo a cancelled order. If you again want the product, please place the order yourself again. Please remember, this self-cancellation is only available for order still being processed. If the ‘CANCEL ORDER’ button is not showing at the bottom of the order summary, the order is locked for processing and can no longer be cancelled. If you have already received your goods then you may return them in accordance with the our Returns Policy.
If your order has not arrived within the confirmed time then please check the following: 1. that you have received a dispatch confirmation email from us.
2. Check the tracking link via your dispatch confirmation email to view the most up to date information on the whereabouts of your parcel.
3. Sign in and check your account on the ShellSoul website and check if your delivery address is correct and if your contact details are up to date
4. Check for text messages, emails and attempted delivery cards from one of our couriers. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local delivery depot or you may need to re-arrange delivery.
5. Check no one else living or residing in your provided place has taken receipt of your parcel. If you still can’t locate your parcel then please contact us with your order number to hand. We will endeavour to find your parcel straight away.
Please find the list below showing your particular order status:
– Processing – payment for your order is received and it has been created.
– Order Received – We are about to process your order.
– Complete – Your order is packed and will arrive with you in the specified time frame. Please note, your order cannot be amended at this stage.
– Closed – A refund has been made for your order.
– On Hold – Some matter is happening with your order. We will contact you as soon as possible to notify you of any issues.
– Pending – You order is waiting to be processed. Should there be any issues, we will contact you at the earliest.