ABOUT NOZZLE QUIZ
Nozzle Quiz designs functional-based accessories that integrates Taiwanese culture. In Addition, they provide daily dwellers with every day comfortable clothing accessories. You can find foreseeable functional city-dwelling, comforting functionalities throughout their product line. Moreover, The socks embodies the brand essence of “Making you exceptional”. All in all, items from the team integrates smoothly into your daily outfit with a concise independent aesthetic style.
NOZZLE QUIZ – NAS – “PINE WHITE” MIDCALF SOCKS
The team collaborated with Artistic Platform NAS to produce this “Post Epidemic” Series.
Design Idea: A Certainty towards Down-Times
The team based their idea on their inspiration during post-epidemic times. Through the protection from clothing that provides the energy of stability and calmness, with the Karesansui (Japanese Rock Garden), and Chinese Blue and White Pottery as execution, the team expressed their sense certainty towards down-times of a human life. Once one faced up to their down times, one shall grow to becoming a stronger being.
- Mixed usage of antibacterial yarn
- Style: Post Epidemic
- Color: Pine White
- Composition: 61%Cotton, 25%Nylon, 10%Skinlife®, 4%Lycra®
- Material／Manufacture／Package：100% Taiwan
- LYCRA ELASTIC FIBERS – outstanding performance is stretch and recovery, providing comfort, fit and freedom of movement
- 100% AZO-FREE CERTIFICATE– Azo dye releases carcinogen (the substance that causes formation of cancer), Nozzle Quiz socks are 100% free from that, with a certificate.
- MACHINE LINKING – Toe part is knitted and linked by machine, thus minimize friction and provides you all-day comfort
- MERYL®SKINLIFE ANTIBACTERIAL SILVER MICRO-PARTICLES – Nylstar’s famed patented fiber Meryl®Skinlife has Silver Micro-particles with permanent anti-bacterial effect on garments and lasts over 100 washes. The interior of the socks has full coverage of Meryl®Skinlife to maintain reasonable microbe count on the surface of the skin and preventing allergies or bad odors.